Race Car Hire in Wiltshire
i-tech racing are providing you the chance to experience some racing with us whether it be for one race or a whole season. Both of our MG ZR's and MG ZS race cars are available at your disposal at many circuits throughout the south including Castle Combe, Thruxton, Pembrey, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Donnington and various airfield track days.
Before we get underway it is important to understand that a FULL MSA racing licence will be required to enter any race meeting at any given circuit with these vehicles in the UK. (If you do not own a MSA racing license, please click the link for our track day packages as a licence will not be required).
We are offering you the chance to jump into the hot seat! We will provide professional race day support for your big day. However many races you would like to attend, we strongly advise you take some time learn the vehicle you have chosen to race (i.e... track day). We insist a minimum of one track day session to become familiar with the car and your surroundings, before competing. Even regular racing drivers need time to adapt to a new vehicle.
i-tech racing will supply the following for any given race meeting:
- Professional support and advice on the day.
- Transportation of the vehicle to Castle Combe Circuit - (other circuits available at extra cost).
- Paddock set up.
- Scrutineering arrangements.
- Use of race car with transponder (timing purposes) for practice, qualifying and race.
- Includes fuel.
- Includes tyre wear.
- Pit crew / mechanics / time keeping.
- All necessary set-up adjustments including maintenance and repairs as required.
Terms and Conditions
All Drivers shall be subject to signing a document disclaimer, confirming:
- Accidents and breakage will be covered by driver.
- Circuit rules for Racing / Track days shall be obeyed and adhered to.
- Insurance available at cost.